thumbnail

TOP Filipino Gundam / Mecha / Toy BLOGGERS






After seeing that 4 of the  TOP5 fellow Filipino bloggers are friends and are MAC Forumers, I thought of creating a list of all the MAC Forumer Filipino bloggers instead of just inviting them to join TOPBlogs. In this way I also get to feature the other Filipino bloggers that are not TOPBlogs members.



As much as I want to add everyone in my fellow mech artists page, Putting up this separate post is SEO friendlier. I do not want to keep on editing my pages as my SEO optimization will be sacrificed. Anyways, this post serves as a directory of fellow Filipino blogger friends and I hope you enjoy and support the bloggers on this list.



































































Hope you enjoy the links guys! Til' next post! :)










Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.