thumbnail

verDC23 kits wallpaper




click image to enlarge





After working with the MAC forums banner and wallpaper, I kinda got curious if my own kits alone could fill up a 1920 x 1200 wallpaper. I did this faster than the MAC wallpaper as I did not have to find photos from other modelers and simply took some photos in my albums.





Halfway into filling all those hexagons I thought I could actually fill up all the hexas with my completed kits. However I came a bit short of filling it up as I had to use alternate photos of the same builds to fill up the edges. I really like how it came out though as it looks like I filled all the hexagons with different builds.





I guess I need to build more as 3 years of kit building is not enough to faithfully fill up all those hexas. So I am off to working with some kits now. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)















Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.