thumbnail

1/35 Transformers Movie 3 model kits!!!



Transformerstoys





I shamelessly took these photos from guNjap and Mecha Guy coz I wanted these photos in my archives. I am a TF fan and had been collecting the Toys since the first movie came out. As a Gunpla modeler, this news got me so excited! I have always dreamed of a kit of those cool TF designs as they will be super detailed if ever they copy the movie designs faithfully.









The toys are super detailed enough for toys, but imagine those details in a model kit. I also think that without the transformation gimmick, these kits should have nice articulation for great diorama poses. I just hope that the quality of the model kits will be at least almost as good as Bandai's.









Plus! because it is in 1/35 scale, all of those easy to acquire 1/35 military figures will match perfectly with these mechas! Man I cannot imagine the endless diorama possibilities that this kits has to offer. Ruined buildings, lots of 1/35 US Marine figures on the side and 1/35 battle damaging and weathering! This is so crazy!









Plus you get to practice nice car finishes on the car / armor parts and super detail painting on the internals. I do not detail paint Gunpla internals as much as others as they are always covered with armor anyways, but TF Movie designs would allow you to show off those detail painting! This is a dream project soon to come to reality. 










Transformerstoys


 click images to enlarge



















































These news just makes this hobby so fun and unbelievably exciting! Til' next post guys! :)








Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.