thumbnail

SD Zeong modeled by Titanium





As you've noticed I can really do any Gunpla on weekdays these days, my ork schedule this month just on't allow it. So while I was checking out the sites of the fellow modelers I have in my fellow mech artists page, I found this cute little guy!




This very nice SD Zeong was modeled by Derrick Poh aka Titanium. I met Titanium back in 2008 at hong kong as he was the BAKUC Singapore champion back then. He is pretty known for his nice clean well built dioramas and beautifully detailed kits. He loves to work with large MG or even PG kits so it was the first time for me to see him do a nice simple SD.




I love SDs so much and I collect them! I do not have the patience and skills to work with them though but seeing them modeled by good modelers is always a delight! Anyways here is the link to Titaniums website...




SD Zeong modeled by Titanium








Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.