thumbnail

MAC Forums poster for Kamm's YouTube videos





Jonathan Kaminski aka Kamm requested a MAC Forums poster that he plans to use as background for his YouTube videos. Kamm joined our forums 3 months ago but has been one of the most active members in the forums so far.



Anyways, I had a super hard time saving this poster and uploading it in my Photobucket account. Even though I have a Pro account, Photobucket simply won't allow me to upload more than 25 MB sized image. I then eventually had to edit the image and make it smaller and meet the 25 MB requirement.



Anyways looking forward to seeing Kamm's YouTube videos with this MAC Forums poster as background. Here is the link to Kamm's YouTube channel guys...

YouTube - Kamniks's Channel






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.