thumbnail

Happy Birthday to Kriz / Rmahza!!!





This is actually my first time to actually greet a person here in my blog. But I would just like to shout my greetings to my closest, most trusted, dearest and oldest ( lol ) Gunpla friend! Happy Happy Birthday to Kriz / Rmahza and may he have a great day today! More Gunpla years to come and just enjoy the friggin' hobby man! Love yah!!!



I have been friends with Kriz in ZeroGunz since both of us have Zero G ( at that time ) as our first Gunpla forums. We sort of were like a tag team back then, and we always made it a point to comment in almost all the posts in Zero G! We also did the tag team commenting team in FichtenFoo forums for a while. Now we are both admins in our own new MAC forums, enjoying the hobby together more than ever! Nope we are not gay, but I do love this guy! hehehe



Like Kriz always say... birds of the same feather, flock together! ( This is soooo true! LOL )

Happy Happy Birthday man! and may ALL your wishes come true!!! :) Just Enjoy the Hobby Kriz!!! :)








Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.