thumbnail

Custom Scratch build modeling by thehelmosengine







This fully scratch built mecha is being modeled by thehelmosengine or onecoldnight ( Bakuc.com )! I rarely blog about work in progress builds but this one blew me away! I have been enjoying a lot of scratch building projects in ZeroGunz but now we have a SB king ( aside from MatX ) in MAC forums!





The amount of scratch building on this project is totally insane! I should just focus on my dioramas as there is NO way whatsoever I would even attempt a build with this much scratch building. Totally sick skill level and a highly creative modeler at that. As he does not only SB from a reference but he is actually designing his own mecha.





This WIP thread is totally insane and I highly recommend you visit the forums for a gazillion more photos and discussion of this build. Our WIP section is closed to guests though, so only MAC forum members that are logged in can head out to the link...









Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.