thumbnail

Miniature Painting Tutorial by DECAY






Miniature Painting Tutorial by DECAY photo




 I have been reading and surfing the net for miniature painting and stuffs for the past couple of days and I almost overlooked the best Gunpla / Miniature modeler I personally know. William Decay of Germany is one of the top modelers at MAC forums and is the best Miniature painter / modeler that is also into Gunpla. I will need to Skype with Decay sometime to get some tips as he is packed with both knowledge and skills in minis.



Apparently Decay just made a very informative 4 part video on basic miniature painting over a black base color. Perfect for what I am about to paint this weekend. Do head out to Decay's blog for the links and videos of this very informative stuff... love the husky voice btw ( lol ).





Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.