thumbnail

28mm Rhino King painted by Roman aka JAR






28mm Rhino King painted by Roman aka JAR photo




 WOW! Just saw this today from Massive Voodoo and it made my jaw dropped to the ground.



Forget that this is a 28mm figure... the painting looks like it is at least 5 to 10 inches tall. Imagine packing that much details and color shifts on less than a few inches of 3D canvas! I wish I tried this miniature stuff earlier... great stuff but I need to get magnifying lens soon ( lol ).



The sculpt ( figure ) is by Allan Carrasco's Rhinotaure and was painted and modelled by Roman aka JAR to Rhino King. I can't work on my first miniatures until the weekend... However I could blog about my new interest everyday and try to poison other people.



This is out of this world stuff, Humanly impossible work from Roman aka Jar. Anyways details and a ton more photos of this stuff at Massive Voodoo, here is the link guys...



28mm Rhino King painted by Roman aka JAR






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.