thumbnail

MG Zaku II The Red Baron WIP - modeling by fakhri









I saw this WIP yesterday at our MAC forums and my initial reaction was HOLY SHEESH! This master grade Zaku II is being modeled by Fakhrihafiz aka fakhri from Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Fakhri is new to our forums but he caught our attention very much after seeing his first WIP thread. Make sure to remember the name guys as I think we are looking at another master modeler in the making in fakhri.



These younger and new guys at the forums ( including the young Filipino guns ) are so good in scratch building, they are basically telling me to retire in Gunpla indirectly. I could not even construct a perfect box out of pla plates and then I see a fully pose-able and functional scratch building like this!



Insane scratch building aside, this build is not only technically sound but is also very creative. The design elements are overly unique and very original. I am so looking forward for more updates and will follow this WIP thread attentively. A bit of clean up on the modifications and a little more details on the legs, maybe some pistons and details on the other parts, like the Zaku shield will soon make this perfect.



Notice that I have been featuring work in progress builds lately? I only feature finished builds before, but as we are experiencing a storm of  really good WIP threads in the forums as of late, I might as well share the experience  to everyone as my blog has slowly been transforming into a shoutbox of our MAC forums.



Anyways, more inspiring photos of fakhri's MG Zaku II in our MAC Forums, here is the link...

MG Zaku II The Red Baron WIP - modeling by fakhri















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)





Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.