thumbnail

1/20 WAVE MK-31 modeled by JuliusLim







I have been waiting for the completed photos of this build for almost a week now, as the WIP photos are so dang good they look as good as finished. Finally the photos are up at Julius Lim's blog and I could share to you Juju's recent eye popping masterpiece!





I really do not know how to feature Juju anymore as I have basically said everything about his skills and his builds already. I even had Julius Lim's build as Gunpla of the Year back in 2009 and he equally impressed last year with his PG FA MK-II at BMKWC Malaysia 2010. 





Juju's builds never fails to impress! Always a delight as we are treated to one of the best in the community. I highly recommend you bolt down to Julius Lim's blog for more photos and very informative WIP posts.

Here is the link guys...




















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! :)




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.