thumbnail

8th MS Team diorama modeled by Emonem






I have here a very nice work by another fellow Filipino Gunpla modeler in Emonem. This diorama was his first ever built Gunpla diorama and this was his entry last BMKWC 2010. I suddenly thought of featuring this work coz Emonem just asked me to do a tutorial of how I will paint the figures of my Turn A head diorama.



I found it a bit weird coz I remembered that he painted his figures very well and it will be my first time to paint 1/35 figures myself. So now I present to you Emonem's very nice diorama of a 8th MS Team. The painting of the hover tank and the figures are nice and the weathering of all the kits are just enough. Variations in weathering like paint chippings would be great for his next weathered build though.



Yes the Gundam is out of scale, but I like how he presented it in the overall composition of the diorama. A nice open cockpit of the Gundam with a 1/35 figure inside would be perfect! Anyways more photos and discussion of this build in our MAC forums diorama section...

8th MS Team diorama modeled by Emonem












Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! :)






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.