thumbnail

GBWC entry: PG MKII Titans by EMONEM





GBWC entry: PG MKII Titans by EMONEM photo



I love dioramas like I always say, thus this entry back at Gunpla Builders World Cup Philippines caught my eye first, when I was with my daughter Nico when we were submitting her entry.



This is the second entry of MAC forums member Raymond Orellana aka EMONEM. This is one of the top 8 entries in the Open category ( 5th or 7th ) much like our other 4 members. I already featured one of his entries a few moons back, which is the Angels and Demons diorama, which also won him a special prize during the event.



Anyways discussion and a ton more photos of this stunning Perfect Grade masterpiece at MAC forums... Here is the link to our diorama section guys...




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.