thumbnail

KIT of the WEEK - CHEETOR by TAM





MAC forums KIT of the WEEK photo



This website has totally evolved from my " mindless slapping of pla plates " to a website focused on the modelers in our community in the forums. I am once again proud and happy to present yet another new feature in this website.



As there are so many good builds in the forums these days, the featured guest modelers in this website is now a daily thing. I am actually having a hard time keeping up with all the good entries as there are so much to feature everyday. Thus I think putting a featured model kit in my slideshow that I like very much would be a good way of highlighting a very good build from a modeler in the forums.



I just announced the " ARTIST of the Month " feature a few moons back which is featured in the slideshow. The artist of the month is basically the most valuable modeler who contributes so much to our community. Now I will also be featuring a KIT of the WEEK every Mondays of the month.



The KIT of the WEEK basically features previously featured model kits that I like very much! Nothing fancy in the selection of the kit. Good photos is the primary requirement of course and a very unique and original build would also be a strong candidate.



Anyways here is the link to the forums of our very first KIT of the WEEK...


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.