thumbnail

REAL GRADE Guncannon anyone ???!!!





REAL GRADE Guncannon photo



Nope this is not official Bandai news...



Photos above are Master Grade kits taken from this site - kyonkichi2007.web.fc2.com



I would love to hear that Bandai would release this though. I like the RG Seed kits, they look great in comparison to their older MG counterparts. But I am not much of a fan of the Seed universe, so I hope they revisit the UC series and do some great RG kits out of those old kits we love.



A Real Grade Guncannon is on the top of my list, next would be a RG NU or Hi Nu or much better a RG Sazabi! The RG series is a great alternative who loves those MG details in smaller scale. Plus it would  definitely be less expensive than the MG Hi Nu and the Saz.



Anyways join our discussion at our MAC forums and share your Real Grade wish list. Here is the link guys...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.