thumbnail

Someone MASSIVE is coming to town!!!






Massive Attack by AOR_OR_DIE photo




Yes I am not talking about the peace talk with MechaPinoy, our 2012 Mecha Contest, G-SHOT, or our ZAKU Group Build at MAC forums. I am talking about someone ( a massive person actually - lol ) coming to town.



We've been fortunate at MAC forums to have met our friends from Singapore back at the MAC FORUMS anniversary party. Now I am very happy and excited to announce that one of our big boys and huge contributor and VIP member is coming to town this February 2012!



 Omar aka AOR_OR_DIE will be coming from Italy to the Philippines this 2012!



I met Omar back at BAKUC 2008 when he represented Italy as their BAKUC Champion. He got a special prize during the event from Mr. Kawaguchi himself and I sat beside him and Matt Tomczek ( US Champion ) during the BAKUC dinner party. Omar / Aor got a crappy HG kit during the raffles ( lol ).



I have been following his builds since then and was good friends back at ZeroGunz and now at MAC forums. He is a VIP member of our forums and has been a very active VIP member ever since. Aor even donated a prize for our 2012 Mecha Contest.



BTW, I say he is massive as he is I think around 6 foot 4 inches. Filipinos like me ( at 5 foot 7 inches ) would get stiff necks talking to this guy. Anyways I am pretty sure you know Omar's website, but I'd still leave you with the link guys...








Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.