thumbnail

Airbrush shading without Airbrush by SLIVER






custom RG Zaku modeled by SLIVER photo




Yes I am not joking. This is airbrush shading without the use of airbrush! I am currently snap fitting the same RG kit and I am halfway in giving up as the parts are really so small for my fat fingers! Thus I am very amazed at this build as the modeler even managed to add beautiful shading effects on those tiny armor parts!



The shading that looks like airbrush shading was done with Tamiya Weathering Master. I have never seen anyone use those sets to shade along the panel lines as precisely as this one. I personally just plainly use them to weather my kits. This is inspiring work form new MAC forums member SLIVER.



Superb job on this tiny RG Zaku kit. Discussion and a ton more photos of this build at our forums. Here is the link guys...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.