thumbnail

Real Grade Strike Noir conversion by SLIVER


title="RG Strike Noir conversion by SLIVER"alt="RG Strike Noir conversion by SLIVER photo"


RG Strike Noir conversion by SLIVER photo



I always liked the Strike Noir very much since I was starting the hobby back in 2008. My first ever 1/100 kit ( January 2008 ) was a HG Force Impulse Gundam and my first MG was a Freedom Gundam. I always wanted to get the MG Strike Noir but eventually fell in love with Zeon MS kits.



I like this conversion very much as it is more detailed than the MG counterpart. This very nice build was modeled by new MAC forums member SLIVER. This was painted with spray cans and he did a good job on the overall look of the conversion project. Anyways discussion and more photos of this build at MAC forums. Here is the link guys...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.