thumbnail

GBWC entry: Angels and Demons modeled by EMONEM





GBWC entry by EMONEM photo



I hope you still like seeing the Gunpla Builders World Cup entries at our MAC forums. I have not even featured half of what we have inside, as a ton of our members won prizes at the event with their great entries! I have here another carzy diorama by MAC forums member Raymond Orellana aka EMONEM.



Honestly this entry took my breath away when I saw it in person because of the crazy concept and very original diorama. A Sci Fi scene depicting two robots over a battle of horse riders is no usual stuff to say the least. Raymond won a couple of times for this entry at GBWC Philippines.



A ton more photos of this masterpiece at our MAC forums diorama section as always. Here is the link guys...










Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.