thumbnail

Devil Gundam modeled by NBLOOD





Devil Gundam modeled by NBLOOD photo



I joined the www.modelers-g.jp a couple of moons back and was dumping a few of my better old works on that site. I thought the site was via invitation or much like my site, a site featuring works from a forums in Japan. Obviously I discovered it's not much different to the old Bakuc.com wherein you dump your finished kits yourself.



The website is insane! As I expected as most members are modelers from Japan. I like the feeling of posting my works there though, as I know that my level of modeling is " noob " in comparison to the other model kits there, I actually feel like a noob or newbie in the hobby again.



My usual Bandai competitions run has ended ( at least this year ) as I have been joining Bandai competitions since I started the hobby back in 2008. Due to the Bandai contests ( BAKUC, BMKWC, GBWC ), I am so used to working on one BIG project as my entry every year end ( November ).



I just finished my supposedly entry for the GBWC 2011 Philippines which is the O II conversion, so naturally I have been brainstorming on what to do for 2012 year end these past few weeks. As it is obvious in my contest gallery... I like to make my big year end project bigger than the last one. So what project is bigger than my The O II?



I have been talking to my good friend Kenny Lim ( aka Toymaker ) and was choosing a kit for my next project. I am choosing amongst a short list of kits / projects that would be obviously bigger than my The O II.



I am thinking of pushing through with my 1/48 Zaku Hangar diorama. a huge MG UC battle scene with 4 kits, a super modified MG Perfect Zeong and a few more projects...



BUT after seeing this DEVIL Gundam modeled by NBLOOD at modelers-g.jp, I now have my top choice on what to do for 2012 year end. I won't spoil the surprise as early as now. In fact I will try ( will try ) my very best to keep the WIP photos to myself this time and would just show you the final product come November 2012!



Hope to surprise you next year guys! Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.