thumbnail

custom MG The O verDC23 wallpaper





custom MG The O verDC23 wallpaper photo


click image to enlarge



As customary I did a quick wallpaper of my most recent build in the MG The O. This is basically a conversion of the MG The O into a The O II Hauer that I used as entry in the Toymaker versus DC23 build off. The kit was inspired by the Hyper Weapon ( Kobayashi ) book given to me by Kenny ( Toymaker ) and was also inspired from Zluca's masterpieces of Kallamity.com.



I am just killing time as me and my daughter will be off to the awarding of the GBWC 2011 Philippines. But I will make sure to create a better wallpaper of this build soon. Feel free to share the wallpaper if you like. Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post guys! 

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.