thumbnail

dc23mecharts.com at 2 years old! THANK YOU!





dc23mecharts at 2 years old poster



I have been very busy the past month both in my real life and my Gunpla life. I have been learning and using a 13 million peso worth computer in my office for the past month. And I believe I have been learning it well. Me together with 3 other visual effects artists in my office are now one of the very few ( maybe around 10 ) Filipinos who knows how to use this very expensive computer.



Anyways, I was also obviously busy with my Gunpla life the past month. Our 2012 Mecha contest at MAC forums is about to kick off. Maintenance of my online shop is no easy task and rushing my The O II project to meet the deadline was no easy task either. So I basically forgot that my humble blog / website is already 2 years old last November 9!



My website has evolved from just being a simple blog that houses all my WIPs and completed kits, to a  portal of everything MAC forums and toolbox23.com.



Thank you to all the members of our MAC forums, I never run out of beautiful model kits to feature here in my website. THANK YOU to all who visits this website and hope to see you in both our MAC Facebook and our MAC forums. Continue to enjoy the hobby and have fun everyone!




THANK YOU TO ALL!!!






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.