thumbnail

HASAKI: mac forums artist of the month 1211





HASAKI: mac forums artist of the month poster



I am proud to announce a new gimmick for our MAC forum members! As my website has totally evolved from a personal blog of my works to a portal of all the great stuffs from our MAC forums, featuring the great contributions of our dear members is no longer enough as it is now a daily normal thing.



So I will now be putting up a banner of a chosen modeler from our MAC forums in my slideshow on top of my website. The banner will link to the chosen modeler's blog, website or youtube channel and not to any post here. Instant jump to the featured artist of the month's home is hopefully better ( more traffic to the member's site ) than linking back to any of my posts.



This idea came from fellow MAC forums admin Kriz. And this is basically our own little way of further giving back to our dear members. The MAC forums artist of the month is chosen mainly due to his contributions and activity for the given month. Not necessarily the modeler of the BEST model kit of the month, but definitely is the most active and most valuable MAC forums member of the month!



I present to you HASAKI of the US as our very first themacforums.com Artist of the month! With 5.5 posts per day, Hasaki is one of the most if not the most active member of our MAC forums for the month of November 2011. Hasaki is basically all over the place as you could see his name in almost all the sections at MAC forums. Now I give you the link to Hasaki's blog Hasaki Art...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.