thumbnail

MAC forums new launch pad sections!





MAC forums new launch pad sections photo



I am really busy with real life office work these days so I have here a quick post on the new subsections of our completed section at MAC forums. I have only featured around 30% of all the new entries at the said section for the past couple of weeks and hope this quick simple post would lead you to all the new entries at our MAC forums.



I will personally try to feature every good build with good photos here in my website as much as I can, but for now I hope this post would get you started on checking all the great entries inside our launch pad.



We always strive to improve your MAC forums experience and we hope the revamped sub sections would be a better way to feature all those great entries. Now here are the links to all 4 sub sections of our MAC forums launch pad below...























On a side note, thanks a ton for all the readers who has voted in my POLL in my sidebar. Keep on voting guys! Thanks for the inputs! :)







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.