thumbnail

custom MG Rezel modeled by solowing666





custom MG Rezel modeled by solowing666 photo



I am proud to present another beautiful build from our MAC forums launch pad! As it is very obvious by now, our MAC forums has one of the busiest completed section around. All of the finished model kits that I feature here in my website are freshly contributed builds and not old builds that I failed to feature before. I am proud and pleased to say that the activity in our  MAC forums the past few months is totally insane.



I have here today a custom painted MG Rezel by new MAC forums member solowing666. He did a marvelous job on the camo pattern of the kit and gave it some nice photos as well. I highly suggest you jump to our very active forums for discussion and a ton of photos of this build. Here is the link as always guys...









Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.