thumbnail

DAVIME versus Krescenhaze teaser post!





DAVIME versus Krescenhaze teaser photo



I am proud to present photos sent to me by two old but young Gunpla friends from MAC forums. Same as me and Kenny ( Toymaker ) did... these two guys are actually also engaged in a build off. I proudly present to you DAVIME versus Krescenhaze MG Unicorn Build-Off!



David Ceremonia aka DAVIME is an old young friend since 2008 at Bakuc.com and Zero-G! He is I think more than a decade younger than me but his Gunpla skills is improving really fast! His big f^%@ gun in the photo below is a testament of how much this kid has grown in this hobby.



Adrian Sicat is also a younger friend from Zero-G! He has been a good friend at Facebook and has been a great help as a moderator at our own MAC forums. Like Davime, Adrian's Gunpla and scratch building skills are improving very fast! In fact I think Adrian Sicat is a far more better scratch builder than I am right now. His double Unicorn shield in the photo below shows his relentless pla plating style.



Both guys were participants in the NEW challenger category in last year's Bandai competition. This year both should make waves in the Open category at GBWC 2011! Anyways I'll leave you with links of their respective WIP threads at MAC forums... here they are...














DAVIME versus Krescenhaze teaser photo





DAVIME versus Krescenhaze teaser photo


Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.