thumbnail

MG Qubely MKII by GundamMeister79





MG Qubely MKII by GundamMeister79 photo



Thanks a ton to all the MAC forum members, I never run out of beautiful kits to feature here in my website. As it is pretty obvious by now ( and it will only take you a second to realize ), aside from the friendly atmosphere in our MAC forums, we now have one of the busiest completed section ( launch pad ) in the business today.



I have here another masterpiece of a build from another MAC forums member in GundamMeister79. I love most if not all Zeon mobile suits and the Qubeley is one of my favorite amongst all of them. I have not personally worked on one thus I love seeing beautiful renditions of the kit from other modelers.



GundamMeister79 did a very nice job on the additional modifications and a superb job on the metallic " bling " finishing of his kit. I wonder what paints he used for this one... will go ask after this post. Anyways a ton more photos and discussion of this bling bling masterpiece at MAC forums as always, here is the link guys...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.