thumbnail

Toymaker versus DC23 MG The O build off!





click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000



Once again, thanks a ton to Kenny Lim aka Toymaker for accepting my challenge early this year ( 2011 ) and making this build off possible.



Glad this was just a friendly competition / build off though as Kenny's MG The O is out of this world as expected! Anyways I have here 6 medium sized wallpapers ( for myself ) but if you like them, feel free to grab them, share them and post as your wallpapers too.



Me and Kenny has set yesterday as our deadline for our Toymaker versus DC23 build off a few days ago. I have talked about this build off a lot in my older posts as this project was supposedly both me and Kenny's year end GBWC entries. Anyways, I think I have talked enough ( lol ), so here are the links to my gallery and to Kenny's MG The O gallery...








versus








Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo


click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000





Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo


click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000





Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo


click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000





Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo


click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000





Toyamker versus DC23 MG The O build off! photo


click image to enlarge to 1600 x 1000




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next build off guys! :)




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.