thumbnail

MG The O custom modeled by Decay



custommastergrade



 Just got in the office, opened my blog, and opened our MAC Forums when suddenly I was greeted with this monster of a build! I needed NO coffee whatsoever nor do I need to eat breakfast to wake my senses up. This monster Master Grade The O custom was modeled by William Decay aka decay of our MAC Forums.



Decay was pretty much known for his beautiful rendition of the MG EX-S, but I think people would also now associate him with this recent masterpiece. I love the steam punk, grungy effect of the weathering and finishing and how he broke the monotony of the colors with some whites, darker tones and decal work.



All the modifications are beautiful and the mesh work is just a delight to look at. This made me soooo itchy to touch my The O build or any plastic for that matter. The mini arm that was originally placed underneath the front skirts and is now placed alongside the main arms is GENIUS! I love the creativity put into this build and the execution is masterful!



For more photos and discussion of this beautiful masterpiece, here is the link to our MAC Forums...

MG The O custom modeled by Decay




custommastergrade




custommastergrade


Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! :)










Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.