thumbnail

Bushido ver Red Dragon modeled by Kriz








I am not a bling guy, why? coz I know nothing on how to pull one off. But I have here a couple of nice 1/144 kits which are so bling bling, they look like they just came out from a cow's mouth. I present to you Kriz's most recent bling bling masterpieces!





Both kits are beautifully painted with an airbrush using some prismatic colors and made extra bling bling with some polishing compound. I am very sure these finely built models looks super nice in person as it is very difficult to capture the beauty of glossy kits in photography. I particularly love the blue tone used in the GN-X as it is just so pleasing to the eyes.





Anyways a gazillion more photos in Kriz's Photobucket account, here is the link guys...


















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler. ;)




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.