thumbnail

1/35 RX-93-2 Hi-Nu Head modeled by darkyojimbo









I saw this magnificent work a couple of days ago and it kinda inspired me to revisit my Turn A head for the Ebasenet.com head GB at ZeroGunz. I have not worked on mine since mid December but it just needs a bit of wire work and some little mods before painting.





Anyways, one of my fav Gundam design is the Hi Nu and this Hi Nu head sure is eye popping! This beautiful Hi Nu head was modeled by dakyojimbo and I love the blue neon lights he did for the eyes as it gave the kit a majestic feel to it. The finishing is perfect and the pastel colors is just too pleasant to the eyes. This is fantastic work that everyone should see...




For a ton more photos and discussion of this build, here is the link to our MAC forums...















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! :)






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.