thumbnail

Space Marine modeled by giganticdark





A good friend ( Troy Dendtler ) gave me links to this awesome masterpiece after he saw my 1/30 StarCraft diorama project. This is in 1/15 scale so this is basically double the size of my project. I hope to end up at least even at 1/4 the quality of this build. This masterpiece was done by a modeler he goes by the nick giganticdark.



This build was also my main reason ( aside from the seam lines ) why I primed my Zerg, as I would like to try to paint it more realistically with my AB just like this one. The glossy finish of the alien gives it a nice slippery / slimy look and the patterns on the skin is extra nice! I am excited to paint my Terran too after seeing how he painted his.



This build also makes me want to revisit and repaint the tarp on top of my 1/35 Tieren. Anyways here is the link to their forums and I highly recommend you check it out from page 1 to 13...

Space Marine WIP by giganticdark






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.