thumbnail

MG Zeta WIP - Khaki colored diorama revised







Unfortunately my client did not like the Khaki colored diorama, he hates the color and wanted it re painted in grey. I like the Khaki color but hey the client is boss, he also wanted an additional catwalk similar to my coup de etat diorama thus I added a small one at the right side of the dio. 





I also added more damages to the hangar as the client also wanted more. Once this is approved, I can move on to painting this grey this weekend. Not much photos but here are a few for the client to inspect...














I re-painted the whole diorama in flat black and I should be painting this with grey real soon. I also have the go signal from the client to weather it a bit to bring out the details later on. Updates on the new grey color version very soon. 

















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)









Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.