thumbnail

new MAC forums logo and banner





Still not feeling well, so not much Gunpla for me today. I designed a simpler logo for our MAC forums though, I made the three letters - MAC more prominent and loud. The new MAC logo or letters occupies  the black background so much leaving not much space for any other element or letter.



Although I am a certified Gunpla geek, I designed the logo so that it won't look that geeky whenever I wear it at work. NO Gundam heads or robot elements in the logo, this will make the shirt a little more wearable I think. The banner on the other hand, features the works ( from left to right ) of Kisapmata, rzero1, MatX, my Kampfer and Kriz / Rmahza.



Btw, I also added the word forums to the logo so not to get it confused with our MAC Facebook extension. Anyways, hope to see you enjoy the hobby with us in our forums and our unique group builds! Don't get left behind guys!



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.