thumbnail

calling out Fil for my new MAC forums shirts!



In the vain attempt to topple Kriz and rzero1's concept MECHA GB which has 27 participants as of this writing, I designed a simple shirt for our Gundam Australia Forums + Mech Arts Community's Beargguy GB. I will then walk 4 hours a day in various malls during weekends to get more people to join our Beargguy GB and our MAC forums.



In front of the shirt is a small Beargguy GB logo and at the back is the new MAC forums logo. This should look cooler and less geeky than the previous shirt designs as there are no Gundam heads or anything of that sort in my logos. Here are a couple more designs...







I am now calling out Fil Dimaano to produce these MAC shirts for me in XXL! :)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.