thumbnail

Project Z Deformation ver.Ed












Kinda not normal not to see this kit amongst my fellow blogger's posts these past few days. But I am pretty sure everybody knows about it already. I saw this first at our MAC forums, but eventually saw it in all the forums after a while. hihi





Boss Eday just finished his 6th Zeta! Yeap 6th Zeta Gundam but this is his first SD Zeta I think. Eday does not really need any intro and practically you always go speechless in his every build, a perfect masterpiece everytime! I kinda find the before and after photo ( 1st pic ) a bit funny! Did boss Eday used the old crappy SD kit? He seemed to scratch built most if not all of the parts judging from the photos. lol





Anyways, stunning photos of this perfect SD masterpiece at his website...







Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.