thumbnail

I will KILL a stranger for this!





I want this so badly I will KILL a stranger for this! I want this more than any MG  ( coz I have the MG O now ) and any Perfect Grade ( coz I can't comfortably afford one ) out there! This is the ultimately must have for me. If someone offers this to me and tells me to stop blogging in return, I would readily accept!



Ok, not really... won't give up this site for a piece of plastic. BUT, man I do want this! Much like all the other UC Hardgraph series, this kit is an OOTB modelers day dream! This will sure look great even without modifications. A perfect kit for any Gundam fan. Hope to have this one of these days...



A TON of photos of this beatiful kit at Gundam Guy - 1/35 Core Fighter Review




Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.