thumbnail

500,000 Vietnam Dong... err HITs! Thank You!







Woot! Half a MILLION hits! I do not really keep track of my stats as much as last year but I can't really let 500,000 hits pass me by. I could retire in Gunpla blogging knowing that my free website has reached 500 K at one point. 





I never imagined that a Pinoy Filipino Gunpla blogger could have as many hits as it never happened before. Heck we do not even have good Filipino Gunpla individual sites before and now we have a lot of very good Filipino Bloggers ( I have them all in my blog roll ).





Half a MILLION Thank Yous goes to all the readers and visitors of my blog, all my fellow modelers that allows me to feature their fantastic builds, my ZeroGunz and GMAC family, all our MAC forums and MAC Facebook family, all my fellow Bloggers, all my fellow Gunplars,  Gundam Guy, Adam Sonar, Ryukaze, Rayloke, Kamm, Matt twins, Vanz, rzero1, Krescenhaze, Oceansean, Amir, David C., Fil, sacrophage, Toymaker, MatX, Kriz and basically all of the guys I get to interact with almost everyday!





Based on TOPBlogs.com, This blog continues to be the No.1 Gundam site in the Philippines today! My blog has changed so much since November 2009, It now features everything from MAC forums and anything Gunpla.  Blogging about yourself and your works all the time gets too narcissistic and tiring, thus the focus is to share the spotlight with my fellow modelers here in the Philippines and abroad. 





Like I always say, Just continue to enjoy the hobby guys! and like in MAC forums, Fun comes first before the friggin rules! lol. Now here are a few screen shots of my stats if your curious how I reached half a million hits in 14 months... pressing F5 does not really work... hahaha

































Half a MILLION Thank Yous Everyone!!!






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.