thumbnail

Gratz to Tember Gundam for a year of Gunpla!





Just got home from the office and I feel a bit better now. I actually fell asleep for a couple of hours in the office ( do not tell my boss ) as I was up since 5 am today. Anyways, I highly doubt I'll be having some rant posts for at least another fe months... haiz.



Anyways, I just want to extend my greetings to one of our long time MAC Facebook member and fellow blogger and Gunplar, Russel Hutchison aka Tember Gundam. Russel has been enjoying this hobby for a year now and has been a member of both MAC forums and Facebook since its conception.



He is pretty known for both his wild and unique color schemes for both the MG Sinanju and MG The O. More photos of all the kits he completed in his first year is in his blog. Do visit if you have the time and here is the link...

A year of Gunpla for Tember Gundam






Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.