thumbnail

1/60 Impulse to Buster Conversion modeling by Michael Costa







I would like to share to you a promising 1/60 build by a fellow Filipino modeler in our MAC forums. This is basically a 1/60 Force Impulse Gundam to Buster Gundam conversion that is in the works at the Workshop / WIP section.





The modeler of this build is Michael Costa aka bulastog whom I met last year at BMKWC 2010. His masterpiece of a 1/100 NU Gundam and Dom caught my attention thus I introduced myself to him during the event. I eventually featured his masterpiece here is my blog soon after.





Needless to say, I am so looking forward to my fellow Filipino modeler in Michael, as he is sure to treat as come November this year with this 1/60 conversion. More photos and discussion of this build at our MAC forums, here is the link...














Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler! ;)








Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.