thumbnail

FichtenFoo and mtomczek - new M.A.C. officers!!!



The Mech Arts Community or M.A.C. has its biggest named mecha modelers from the United States as officers today! I really could not put into words how I am feeling right now... I am deeply honored and humbled by these two guys.



MAC's sole intention of inspiring up and coming modelers all over the globe is so much easier when you have the biggest names in the Gundam / Mecha modelling community in one single roof! We now have the  the BEST ( I think ) collection of Gundam modelers as Officers in a facebook page to date!



Without any further words...I introduce to you my master in Gunpla...  Michael Fichtenmayer aka FichtenFoo and of course my good friend and idol,  Matt Tomczek aka mtomczek as Mech Arts Community's newest member / officers / admins that will help us ( just by there names alone ) to fulfill the master plan of further spreading this hobby and inspire younger modelers around the world wide web.





My deepest gratitude to both this guys for accepting our invitation! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.