thumbnail

MG Tallgeese One next on Bandai's list?!?



Ok, ok don't kill me, the photo above is master FichtenFoo's rendition of the HG 1/100 Tallgeese One... Anyways, I just learned from Ngee Kiong that Bandai is going to release a MG Gundam Deathscythe by September. No concrete news yet if they are going for the custom version or original series version or even a version Ka.



I have the 1/100 HG Gundam Deathscythe I bought a few months back, it is snapfitted and is catching dust in my display cabinet. I almost worked on the kit last month but decided against it eventually...Now, with this news, I guess I will never work on it ever.



It is always a delight whenever Bandai releases a MG, it is almost like getting bonuses at work ( well, almost )...but if you have the HG 1/100 versions with there obscure proportions and bad color separations ( older HGs ), it is always kind of a bummer whenever there MG counterparts comes along ( much like what I felt when the MG Exia came out while I was still working with the HG 1/100 version ). I almost feel like throwing them or giving them away ( again, almost ).



Anyways, I can't help but think of a MG Tallgeese being released soon ( maybe even early next year ). And that would be a dream come true for me... It is inevitable that Bandai is going to release the other 3 Gundam Wing MS, the Shenlong Gundam, Gundam Heavyarms and Gundam Sandrock, actually I think Ngee Kiong kinda confirmed there eventual release.



All the five Gundam Wing in MG is a must have for me, heck it might even be my biggest diorama ever once i get my hands on those guys. But, I tell you... a MG Tallgeese is a dream come true! ;)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.