thumbnail

BAKUC project update - detailing the hangar II



Ello guys, I managed to add a few more sprues on the dio... I thought using sprues are easy but I eventually realized that cleaning the extra nubs and sanding them takes some time, but I think it is well worth it! Plus it's free! The dio is turning out as I envisioned it and the added sprues gives it more depth and adds to the steam punk look that I am trying to achieve.



This is roughly taking shape now... just a few more details on the walls ( really small details ) and some small 1mm and 2 mm rods to detail the sprues further. I am happy with the outcome so far and I will work on this further after office later today. Anyways here are a few more pics on the progress so far...















Thanks for dropping by! til next post! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.