thumbnail

hg 1/144 O Gundam type A.C.D. by Sammy514



Ello guys, I have been sharing with you my works for the past 7 months and my blog has been filled mostly with my own works. Personally I myself get bored with my own builds thus whenever I see really good works from other modelers I post them here. 


As much as I enjoy blogging so much I do not want to be a Gunpla news website and we have Ngee Kiong for that already, plus the fact that I do not have the resources to do so. I also lack the patience and the kits to do Gunpla reviews and again we have dalong.net for that.



Obviously, the focus of my blog is to share my own builds and wips to you guys but I have also shared with you a few great builds from modeler friends from around the globe such as aor_or_die's scratch built Z Gustav ( Italy ) and Matt Tomczek's 1/72 Sazabi ( US )...



And now I will always make it a point that whenever I do not have current builds I will be featuring other really good modeler's work that I know from forums. So, here I am with a post of a fellow modeller ( a really good modeler at that ) and this time I present to you Sammy514's most recent build.





Sammy is from Malaysia and is a fellow modeler and moderator at ZeroGunz.com ( forum ) that has created very wonderfully built kits throughout our stay there. He started on his blog roughly around the same time that I did but I think due to personal commitments has not been as active in his Blog as I am.



Sammy is a true visual artist ( literally by profession and talent ) and Sammy's style and his builds are a delight to look at and will brighten any modeler's day, his pieces are refreshing and he uses vibrant color schemes with much effectiveness, his simple but very effective modifications and topnotch presentations are both very professional looking and are always a visual treat to anyone.



Do visit his blog playrobot if you have the time and here is the gallery of his most recent work, the hg 1/144 O Gundam type A.C.D.



Thanks for viewing! Do join us in ZeroGunz.com for more good gunpla works and gundam discussions...til next post guys! ;D

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.