thumbnail

MG Sinanju FWS by Toymaker



Kenny Lim aka Toymaker or Orange ( in Plamo ) hails from Singapore and as I've said a million times is the first modeler that inspired me to do pla plating modifications and super detailing mods. I consider him as my second master in Gunpla ( second only to Fichtenfoo ), not in terms of skills but because I discovered his site after a few months of learning the basics of modeling at master Foo's site.



It is kinda weird and awkward for me to introduce Toymaker because he is so much known worldwide already. Anyways, his style in Gunpla is always an inspiration and his masterpieces are simply marvelous to behold. He has this great sense of design for Gunpla and has his own style... he knows when to cut, add holes, scribe or add pla plate in any Gunpla part and as always he combines all these detailing techniques masterfully.













A million thanks to Orange / Toymaker / Kenny Lim for allowing me to post a few pictures of his latest work... for now let as marvel at Kenny's latest masterpiece... The Sinanju FWS ( Full Weapon System ).



Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.