thumbnail

I am getting my MG Sazabi today!



Photo is from dalong.net and this is just a quick post... I might be getting my MG Sazabi! woohoo! I think we will be getting our midyear bonus today ( most of it is for tution fees, hehe ) and I will run to the nearest Gunpla shop to grab a MG Sazabi. This will be my most expensive kit yet.



I have been practicing and doing Gunpla for a little over a couple of years now and I think I won't ruin an expensive MG by now. I made it a point when I started back in 2008 that I would not buy the MG Sazabi and MG EXS until my Gunpla skills are decent enough.



So, if you've noticed most of my kits in the gallery ( except the commission works ) are relatively cheap MGs, my most expensive now is the MG Sinanju and I have not touched that yet either. I will be comparing the MG Sazabi, MG Sinanju and hguc Kshatriya to determine what to build for Bakuc this year ( 2010 ). I will be snapfitting this as soon as I have the kit. wahoo! XD



Til' next post guys! ;)

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.