thumbnail

the new DC23 mech arts COMMUNITY facebook page!



Ello guys, I would like to invite you all to our new Gundam COMMUNITY page at Facebook. I named it after my site because I will no longer post any updates on my current DC23 mech arts FAN page.



It is always difficult to start anew, but I thought creating a community / group page on Facebook will be more beneficial to the hobby than just having a fan page and an extension of this blog.



THANK YOU to all the 199 fans of the old DC23 mech arts page and we hope to see all of you in the new DC23 mech arts COMMUNITY page at Facebook. The new page is no longer a simple RSS feed of my blog like the old one...we hope the new page could develop into a healthy community of people of any age with the same interest.



We hope, like the old FAN page...this new community page will be more beneficial and enticing to all Gundam fans out there. Once again, THANK YOU to all that supported the old fan page and we hope to see you in the new page soon. Thanks!

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.