thumbnail

BAKUC project quick update - initial head mods



Good morning guys, I did the head fin yesterday a couple of hours ago before work. I was not able to take photos though, coz my camera ran out of juice. I am pretty happy with the direction of the MG Sazabi mods so far. I personally think this is my best fin so far.



The fin is done by doing the basic shape with a .5mm pla plate, I then sandwiched the .5 mm with two 1.2 mm pla plates on both sides to give it a little more volume. For some weird reason I came up with the idea of cutting the tip of a Gundam foot and placed it on both sides also. The Force Impulse sword is another weird addition I think.



Most of my other large fin mods are simple 1 piece ( MG Kampfer, MG IJ and MG DOM ) fins with 0 to minimal detailing like the holes on the DOM fin. So I am really happy with this fin coz it is my most complicated so far.



This is the main reason why I love ZEON mechs and steam punk concepts in particular! Wild ideas and unorthodox modifications always look natural on them. Anyways, here are a few more pics of the fin... I will work on the MG Sazabi today and will have updates later...











Thanks for dropping by! stay tuned for updates later today... thanks! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.