thumbnail

THANK YOU!!!



It's Father's day today and we'll be leaving the house and celebrate in a while...but I would just like to THANK YOU ALL once again for the continued and overwhelming support of my blog! Thanks a ton to my friends at Facebook, friends at ZeroGunz, Pinoy Gundam, Plamo, Fichtenfoo, Netmorks and the other forums I visit! Thank you specially to my fellow bloggers out there! ;D



I have grabbed an image of Topblogs.com.ph today coz it will reset today to 0 visitors... Anyways, this blog remains and continues to be the no.1 Pinoy Gundam blog since I joined Topblogs! Of course I would never put no.1 or Top Pinoy blog as my subtitle...too narcissistic and insecure in my opinion. LOL



  THANK YOU EVERYONE! Now let's enjoy Father's day! XD

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.