thumbnail

bigger and wider layout at last!



At long last I have figured how to widen the layout of the new blogger designer templates! The HTML code of the new designer templates are a lot different than the old ones and it took me some time to figure out how to tweak the codes... I am not really sure if it is even called html, I think the new codes are called XML or something.



The problem with this wide layout is that I am not confident on how it would look like on an old 15 inch PC monitor? I work with a wide screen 15 inch Macbook pro at home and it fits the screen perfectly and I see my blog ( wink wink ) in the office in a 24 inch monitor...so I hope the new wider layout works with small PC monitors as well.



Anyways, I am really happy with my new layout now...what do you think guys?

Subscribe by Email

Follow Updates Articles from This Blog via Email

No Comments

Powered by Blogger.